Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hey, an emo post for once.

okay okay, no more self reflective posts or emo ones. will emo one okay? hahah i am human! don ask me ar. haha.

i really ought to kill myself for not posting for dunno how long. and i really owe you all since prom. and there's chalet, with a total size of almost 2 gig. i really must post them all? will die.
but i might. haha. well, chalet was totally fun, but will talk about it later, with pictures!

sent nune off during the 29th. back to thailand. ALAMAK NUNE FASTER COME BACK OKAY YOU SPONGEBOB TOMYAM PERSON! :D

candy faster send finish! mwahahahah :D
sian haagen dazs like put me aeroplane. never call! they keep procrastinating say from wed will call till dunno when still don't want to call. AIYO! I shall eat after sending. currently having a heavy head now and i am damn damn damn hungry. xD Then I will sleep. I cannot sleep with an empty stomach.

oh and i woke up 6.30pm. just to jot it down to set a record for myself. haha.
gotta sleep soon. going for interview tomorrow.