Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wow sleepover! Again!

Currently at candy's house! sleepoverrrrrrrrrrr yay! long time no see her!!
okay she just scared me by sneaking me from behind. wth.
3minutes of life gone lah, wow.

i tell you, this is revenge for eating her 2 bowls of rice lor! :D

candy is being retarded now with harvest moon!
keep going "raining liao, my lettuce GROW!"
"lettuce very expensive, you see it grow"
and she is telling me she grow wrong flower and she buy seed.
alamak.

she is announcing she is growing strawberries now.
going "wooo" loudly.
say what "long time nvr grow strawberries liao"
walao telling me how to grow cucumber,
complain why brinjal keep growing, got alot liao.
sian she is so flowery.


i am actually hoping her game the weather got drought, hurricane, flood or something.
let all her veggies die lah!