Friday, December 21, 2007

GENTING!

Okay i am really going!
i thought i wasn't cos i woke up around 4plus, and none of my parents said anything.
so assumed a cancelled trip lo.

until my mother called when i was watching tv and told me.
but going for one day.

ONE DAY ONLY I WANT DIE LA ONE DAY ONLY SO SIAN!
AND I ALSO GOING TO MISS SUBWAY CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION!
So sian lor, kao.
but bo bian, must go, can celebrate xmas in spore with friends can liao!
woooooooooooo! i intend to buy many many food for my friends back here.
but if dun have, den really SORRY PEOPLE!
cos one day only, so rush. eeyer.

i am setting of at 4-5 am todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
i don intend to sleep as i will have enough of that in the car!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i am power!
power to the people!
okay crap, i am crapping.

OKAY BYE PEOPLE, DON THINK OF ME TOO MUCH COS I WILL SNEEZE AND IT SUCKS TO SNEEZE ON A GENTING TRIP BCOS IT IS COLD ENOUGH AND BEING SICK IS UNNECESSARY! AND IT IS ONLY FOR ONE DAY!

YA hahahaha when i bring food back, eric will die!

ok i think my passport photos will suck.

okay it did, my face looks bloated, NOT SHARP okay.
and it sucks la my god!
but nvr mind, i got childhood.
it is normal to have weird face during childhood.
hahahahaha xD

okay end of post.