Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Year Resolution

NEW YEAR IS TOMOLO!
Haha, I won't be blogging tomorrow most probably cos i have work, so i will blog now!
hahaha xD
and i have many photos to show you - genting trip, xmas present photo, random stuff
but my frickin USB cable spoil!
i got 2 - one spoil liao, one dog bite.
so zzz one lor, so i wanna buy one.
people, got UNUSED USB cable for Sony Ericsson hor, lend me!
provided you will not use at all, later very mafan you all!
so provided YOU WILL NOT USE AND DON NEED!

Well, a new year begins again, and it is time for me to have my New Year Resolution!

Okay .... let me think.

1. Study Hard
2. Gain weight
3. Save money lah.. always broke.
4. Happy.
5.Remain in contact with all my sec sch friends!
6.I dunno.. more girlish ar? I am boyish har?
7.Time crisis stage 3 with 1 token please.
8.Don't get stressed easily.
9.Er.. have a temper?
10. Actually want to try new stuff
11. Be seventeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn xD (okay i will be)
12.Go overseas!
13.New stuff!
14. Not so 'muddle-headed' as sometimes will. I mean everyone will right.
15. Seriously, sleep lesser. Do not oversleep.
16.Neater.
17. lesser last minute issues.
18. no quarrels whatsoever!

Okay I am greedy for wishes but still ya la ya la!
hahahahahah xD

let me take a look at me past year resolution and review them!

2007 New Year Resolutions
- Get Single digit for O Levels!
-Work VERY VERY hard for O levels and Prelims. ( hey, i think i did)
-Get better grades for Chemistry
-Don't worry or get stressed so much
-Don't be lazy!
-Get good results for Add maths
-Really, GAIN WEIGHT! (Im sick of the weighing scale always stuck at 40kg) (42kg now. :D)
-Handle all projects well, not always last minute.
-Can stay overnight outside! (HAHAH~ YES!)
-Save money la, I always so easy pok one.
-Make many many many friends.
-Don't talk so fast. (Talk s-l-o-w-l-y)

I wanna slam myself for all those big talk. HAHA. HOW TO GET SINGLE DIGIT YOU TELL ME? YOU WAIT TILL NO MORE EARTH ALSO WONT HAPPEN AR. I don't know about getting better grades for chemistry, seriously. I screwed that paper. I am still lazy and i get worried or stressed easily. Add math dunno la, see result. Save money .. speechles. STILL POK! KAO POK ONE YEAR LIAO. Many friends? hmmmmmm maybe xD I still talk fast.

I procrastinate like shit and i still owe people blog posts. this drives me crazy mannn.
got work tomorrow...................................................

OKAY A suprise photo from PHELIA!
I was damn shocked okay?? thanks alot!

To Phelia: I AM DAMN SHOCKED OKAY?? THANKS ALOT!

SHOW YOU ALL!
alamak i am so hao lian lor.
lmao kidding.
but seriously i love her doodles.




NICE ANOT? MY GOD!