Sunday, May 18, 2008

Aite, here to blog!

Okay here to blog! I am so busy and candy eric keep bugging me to blog! BUGGERS YOU ALL! JKJK :D So many things happened this week i shall blog them all outtt!

MONDAY!

Met up early with Nadirah, Pris KokTong, Aisha in school for POM project! Went back to subway to return uniform with candy yvonne sunny. Von's bag SNAPPED! Haha see this is the price to pay for overstuffing your bag! We gave her all our paper bags and stuff hah and she threw her bag away! Cabbed there and saw Mylene Wilson Diana Kim. Talked a while then went to food court eat! I ate Tom Yam noodle and shared a plate of hokkien mee with von! (see i can rmb what i ate lor!) Pictures!




TUESDAY!

Went early to school for CSA make up lesson but postphoned leh! WOW i could have slept for another 4 hours lor! Apel lesson so funny, throw bf away haha throw dota hahahahhaha lame man! Oh must do mission statement!! went mac with sunny and junyang and zp came and went home! oh before that played audition in the library!

WEDNESDAY!

Ehhh went school early for CSA again! Haha got mock test and i died/decomposed. Worse than my sec school lor. Sec school is not dying, is fainting. This test is really want my life leh. haha need to brush up more on my excel skills! Later was the last lesson with Stella for Commskill. She is such a nice tutor man, hope my new tutor would be as good a what stella said. CLASS PHOTO! OMG retarded again. Oh after that went to library met eric sunny chris and played audi hahahahaahahahaaha and we go and eat.



THURSDAY!

Ehhh, got Econs and FA1 tutorial and released at 1pm! After lunch headed to Joanne's house to prepare for the CCN day!




Chose to upload this photo cos my backview at least not that retarded what hahaha! After that headed to TM with Pris and i waited for some king till 8. Haha walked around and bought some shirts and BLACK ERASERS! 4 for $1.80 man!

FRIDAY!


CCN DAY! Haha my whole class wore white except me pris june. A bit sian at first cos like kena outcasted liddat. But I guess they also dun purposely dont tell me one what so nevermind ba. LECTURES ENDED at 12.30 damn happy lah lol! After that went with pris to help out a bit in the stall, and walked around.We sell milo dino and ice cream float. That day was CHRISTINA's BIRTHDAY AND SHE GOT SICK. LIKE REALLY SICK. AHH GET WELL YOU! Went to weishan and cherelle's stall and walked around for a while. then went back and bought helium balloons with lilin and pris and russell taught us to suck helium and i did!! so fun it sounded like alvin and the chipmunks! Laughing like siao! okay later meet up with junyang zp sunny, and pris friend, joanne and went jam and hop then came out then went pool with them. I am a noob at that but at least I hit the white ball haha. Okay then homed :D

CCN PHOTOS!



Cherelle pris me



Pris ws cherelle wo


Again! hahahaha :D:D:D:D Retardedededededeed :D

SATURDAY!

Went to meet up with candy at Mac to study, and i brought along my Notebook. My laptop bag damn lunpy so funny lol! Okay anyway i couldn't connect to internt dunno why so used candy's. Eric joined us soon after lol damn last min one cos he saw us online. yvonn also came last minute cos she was out with JJ. So met them and had a chat with him. haha he want to open shop! 6 YEARS LEH! And he is obsessed with microecons -.- A for econs, MAI SIAO SIAO hahaha! and he look like china guy ok dun laugh :D He taught me microecons for a while and i understood more man! like finally! after that went to starbucks chill, ate at food court and homed!

SUNDAY!

supposed to go for the 3 steps 1 kneel thing, so i went vegetarian for half a day. but my father say last min dont go cos sisters not going la and since sisters not going no mood go liao. But i did my research and POM. now thinking how t print hahaha. i so guai!!!! :D:D:D:D:D mother bought macdonalds. Mac for the 3rd time in a week man -.-

WOW i realised i really blogged my entire week out! Now for some random/candid/act cute/embarassing photos hahahaha



Cherelle and meee!


Monday with pris!


TOTALLY CANDID AND I LOOK DAMN ACT CUTE I WAS USING THE COM HOR!


... CANDID. I was brushing my teeth with coconut hair fringe hahahahahah. okay la my forehead very high haha :D

GAH PRINT PRINT TML LAME HOW AR?

What a weekend, emotions running high & low like rollercoasters!