Saturday, May 03, 2008

Yixuan/Favourite Day!

Woo TODAY IS MY FAVOURITE DAY!

Cabbed to school with sunny and met Lingle and Tian Tian at mushroom!

Lecture for FA1!
Managable, but still a bit confusing but I guess I sorted it all out :D


After a few minutes break was Micro Econ!
Lesson very dry, and topic very boring.
I felt like sleeping but cannot, must listen in class! See i so guai!
Went to Cheers with Priscilla to buy sweets!

Wah that girl really like gummy stuff lor! Ok finally lesson ended and I went with Pris to Design School eat Western Food!
Queued for a bloody 30 minutes man!
But worth it :D


Okay Excel Lesson.
I am Excel Noob. Totally gong. But in the end I manged to pick it up leh :D

Met with candy and cabbed down to orchard. cos alot of people.
Haha bought pretzels from Auntie Anne cos i was so hungry!
Okay so sit on bench haha and I SAW YIXUAN!
Haha so suprised! Turned out candy also called yixuan out, never tell me.
Haha kena pranked! But it was a nice nice nice suprise anyway.
We went Coffee Bean and chatted, updating one another about our busy busy lives!
Like old times, old times! lol :D

Okay pictures! I look retarded lor, wakao wth. :D




YIXUAN WAHAHAHAH!



US camwhoring inside toilet! Pardon retardedness!



Candid shot! Lmao totally random, I think i was dancing???



Okay another shot yay!

Homework: FA1 & Econs tutorial and CommSkill Research :D