Friday, May 30, 2008

Deprived of sleep.

TWO DAYS WOOOT!!!!!

Okay back to blogging, I haven't been blogging right.
Yeah yeah, I am so tired you know! DEPRIVED OF SLEEP HOR!
Sleep 4 hours today only, cos yesterday I was pia-ing for my excel test.
turns out so quite simple lor, binggo also went through the vlookup and if function thing which i wasn't sure before, so the test went quite smoothly.
regretted sleeping so late!

so sleepy today leh. i ate chicken porridge at 10 plus, then kway chap at 1 plus.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
sleepy as i am typing i am actually quite sleepy.
weird, sian wake up i need to pia for POM!

damnnnnnnnnnnnn i want to be sec school students lahhhhhhhh.
no pictures, cos well, dunno got anot and i am lazy. VERY LAZY MWAHAHAHHA.

WEEEEEEEEEEE SIAO DING DONG DIANG

Wahahaha laugh until rice spill out on my wonton mee!!

going my godmother house for dinner tomorrow :D
finally, good food. very very good food.
but my sis will haolian her rubiks cube skills -.-