Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day!

Woot, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!!
Haha woke up late, slacked quite a lot.
played audition somemore you know, i was bored lah.
i realised i have been blogging almost everyday for the past few days?
don't think i will blog that constantly lah.
siao, got tutorial homework and stuff one leh.
okay plus i might be lazy.

GAH ME WANT CUT HAIR, HAIR IS FLAT ME DON LIKE.

Okay, went to PP with my family minus my father to go eat dinner.
wanted to eat at suki sushi, but it was a LONG QUEUE!
ended up eating zhu cao there.

okay pictures!!















Eating!










Me disrupting the photo!




Me and sis!


Okay and me.

Sian my sis got new HP! N95 wth!

And i am such a noob at audition now, my sisters totally trashed meeeeeeee! i won LW once only :D

i dreamt of 4D digits! 1680!!!!!!!!!! :D don't buy lah, dont win one.