Friday, May 23, 2008

Pissed off.

lmao I am sick!
Sian flu sore throat slight fever headache etc.
i cannot stand my nose the most!
look like rudolf now lor wapiang rudolf the reindeer.

extremely irritated at myself sneezing, got pissed off.
wow, sometimes i dont feel appreciated man, might as well don help around next time.
i feel so bossed arond man.

ANYWAY! I donated 10 bucks to the Sichuan China Earthquake thing!
Hey dont say 10 bucks less leh, I tried my best!
If got extra money I think i will donate ba.

Today only have econs and FA1 lecture!
After that went to biz park and ate with pris zp cherelle ws candy.
then went to look for sunny!!!!!
then i ws pris went to do lab work.
later went to find sunny zp junyang shihong they all.
haha so funny CS THE GAME WOW VERY FUN LEH!!!!!!!

oh btw i played worms! very funny game man!

okay after that went home!
tml jiawen and ernest celebrationnnnnnnnnnnnnn
hope i am well enough to make it! I WILL GO ONE LOR.

oh exams comingggggggggggggg. sian-ed.
yongtai and hl here just now.

IRRITATED AT MY SNEEZING MAN!
like can sneeze 3 times a row, roughly 30 times per minute.
my god my nose want to drop off.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH