Thursday, May 08, 2008

2 days!

Haha here to blog abit about what happened past these 2 days before I sleep :D
Tiring dude, tiring.

Okay yesterday! CSA lecture first, followed by a 2 hour break. Met up with cherelle candy weishan with Priscilla and introduced her to them. Ate at IT canteen. I tried the oyster chicken noodles thing, it wasn't nice leh. Oh and made friends with cherelle's friends too, especially the girl named Jocelyn. After the break was POM lecture (right?) and Commskill. Laughing all the way to classroom with Tiantian about this funny prank she pulls on people! She is one big JAY CHOU FAN! Okay had to form groups for discussion, and grouped with Aisha, Johnson and Joel. We sat close to June, Charmaine, Stephenie and Russell so laughed quite a bit. Playe truth or dare leh. Play 1 time only and I tio liao -.-

After lesson ended went to library with Pris to look for Sunny&ZP. Oh and I saw Amanda from our school! And MeiTing's twin, MeiQi! I mistook her got Meiting leh until they told me and i still act cool say i know i know haha. Introduced them to Pris and chatted a while before Pris left. Chatted a while and played Nintendo DS but not more than 5 minutes cos battery died on me.
Went mensa with Sunny and homed!

Today! Met up with Farhana and Jiawen and saw Azraini too! So we boarded bus 34 together. I was so tired, I had stomachache the night before and slept at 2am! Grrr.. Anyway, boarded the bus lo and alighted to wait for bus 69. But the first 2 buses were like damn packed lah! So we WALKED OKAY??? WALK HOR BUS 11 LEH to TP. Okay what not so far haha. Was late liao, but still waited for Priscilla at Mushroom and arrived at tutorial room at 9.13am. Heng ar 2 more mins late liao. After that was FA1 and I cannot concentrate well cos I was sleepy and hungry lah.

Anyway after lesson ended, met up with Weishan with Pris go IT canteen eat again. This time is claypot rice. Not bad lah but chicken got bone very hard to eat. Cherelle came later and we go TM together. Pris took bus 3 back home while we wandered around TM and waited for Eric and Candy. Accompany them eat Long John! Keep laughing man! Especially cherelle and candy they siao. MADNESS I TELL YOU. Took bus 34 to PSS accompany WS take cert. Again laughed like siao on both buses!

Reached there not much ppl left, no students at all hurhur. Chatted with Selena and gossiped a while, then go PP with Eric and Candy for bubble tea. Then homed. No photos cos i look retarded and I am lazy!

YOU KNOW I GOT SHOCKING NEWS! WAKAO!!!

PUNGGOL GOT FLASHER DAMN SICK SOMEMORE NEAR MY HOUSE! Blk 181 there leh!
Sian somemore is mentally unstable kind lor. Okay I have to go home early till they catch him.
You know how I knew? HL told me that LW told her which Bicky told her. Hahaa. Posters plastered over the nearby blocks and inside forum somemore. Found out later the posters was pasted by my primary friend, Ashwin's family cos his sister sorta tio. But dunno how to explain la whahaha. GIRLS BE CAREFUL HOR!!!!

Sian why near my block damn sian.
Okay gtg sleep tired leh byeeeeeeeeeee :D