Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Counting down (again)..

Yeah 18 more minutes!

Finished August! I should more or less wrap it up by next week. Gosh like FINALLY! My aunt's handwriting is KILLING MY EYES!

Okay I am tired. I always have this sleepy feeling around this timing.

Didn't go kovan that day. Loong story.
Looks like plans to go today will be cancelled too because dad never give cash how to go how to go how to go. Oh well.

School tomorrow for SIFE.

School is reopening and it sucks cos i don't really seem to enjoy it but well, argh at least i have a few days left to enjoy.

Quitting on the 15th. :D Because they issue pay every 15th and 30th/31th.
Means i should be getting it today. :D I hope.

Tired. Im gonna play Fasters Fingers First - AUDITION.

Yeah it's lame i know but i gotta kill time what what what.

The company is sot man, sometimes the internet connection got problem, today is the telephone lines. Someone came to repair but unfortunately it cannot be done within a day so they are trying to think of a solution if not calls cannot get in.

Oh ya and actually you get nice home-made cook food here everyday. And there are desserts! When there are mothers working here really good food man. Got apple soup and it was nice. but today green bean walao so i am passing it. Ms Lu made some mwah chee thing but it is not and it was nice! oh it was sometime ago i just suddenly remembered. And there is tea leaf egg like 10 during my first day.

AND! Each cubicle(not the toilet!) has their own stereo! WALAO except me! nvm i got music inside my phone

oh you know the place i sit? i can hear everyone, what they doing one leh! so sometimes they just ask me where is A, B go where ALL i know. I am like a spy lor! People talking my ear will stretch to their room.

Oh and i notice people here talk really loud you cannot tell whether they are arguing or talking. My father never sits at his room but he likes to sit on everyone elses'.

HAHAHA i recall a funny conversation!

HY: Eh where is mum car key.
DAD: with me
HY: where is mum car key.
DAD: In my pocket i outside now i come back now.
HY: where is mum car key
DAD: in my pocket
HY: where is your pocket
DAD: *hangs up*

Too lame cannot handle the coldness.

OH YA one more!!

my sis cut her hand with paper and she want to claim money for medical fees! damn gao xiao!

Oh btw what is the Montize tab in blogger? I am tempted to click it.

5 more minutes. I 1 2 go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: my sis ate this fishball which was so goddamn big it is equals to 2 of normal size! i got curry pok

PS/S: OH SHERRI she is goddamn POWERFUL! NUS VJC okay! Use computer okay! go seisha okay! hello for your info she is visually impaired!!!! is she pro anot you tell me i feel like loser when talk to her!!!!!!!!!!

PS/S/S: sunny OIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! HAHA