Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bored.

Spent my day rotting my life away today. Why not? Exams are OVER!!!

Well, teachers' ain't taking it as a break tho; well, not ALL of them. In fact, I am getting a truckload of homework assignments to do during my holidays. *Sighs and bangs head with hammer* AHHHH! I can imagine myself writing away, with DARK DARK rings around my eyes, drinking coffee non-stop, like some sort of drug addict. Once I run out of pen ink I would run around the streets like a lunatic ... and so on.

Let me check out the homeworks given ALREADY.

Add Maths; Mdm Yap told us to do our TYS (Ten Year Series) and complete TWO HUNDRED QUESTIONS. Fancy that! Luckily, we were to do it in lesson time too. But WTH, there is still homework to complete.

English; Forgot what Shanmugam gave due to lack of memory(Memory full of exams subject's info), but I was given HOMEWORK to complete over the weekends. Some newspaper thingy.

AHHH. Oh well, heh.

CANNOT WAIT FOR MY BELOVED CRYSTALS. HIAK HIAK HIAK. *Prays* WOOT!~


Spent my holy day rotting in front of the computer. God, I am playing lame and childish games for the whole day. Someone give me something to do! (Except homework PLEASE) I played games like Cartoon Network. Argh. I did not know what came over me to play this lame game. Deprived of childhood, as said by my friends.

Well, ending my post for the DAY!


PS: Can anyone tell me WHAT is the english homework for holiday? Or is there none? I am worried.