Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SHAKING.

My hands are shaking. Literally. Played volleyball just now, found out that I had not played for a LONG time, thus, my hands are weak due to lack of strength.

PE today. Accompanied Baoxing to run. SHE PASSED. YAY. She was even grateful enough to offer to treat us drinks. Of course, we refused. I don't expect rewards. :))

Got my SS test today. Weishan detoriated luhhs. Quite shocking and unexpected. She passed tho. :))

Physics. Did the remote control thingy and chatted with Jiawen, and my other friends. Not chatting, I should say GOSSIPING. Lols. Called half-way for medical check-up. *Eek* Well, it was what I had expected, except that I felt more consoled, as more of the people were in the same state as me.

ADD MATHS test. GOSH. I am so darn careless. LOTS of careless mistakes, and it's killing me, and my marks. HELP!!

English period, as usual.

MY BIG TEST IS NEXT WEEK AND I AM SLACKING RIGHT NOW. AHHHHH!!! Gotta work work hard.

Laughed all the way and played Vball after school.

WOO`.TIRED.