Friday, May 05, 2006

long time no post.

Heh. Peeps, here to post!

Aha, busy practising and mugging for my exams lately, I wasn't online THAT often for a few days. Paiseh, but to me, study comes first. Play - LATER.

School closed pretty early today .. ONE pm, because the school was a polling station for the elections. Oh ya, they are so noisy, they woke me up on sunday mornings. BOO. =x Well, I cannot have the opportunity to make the "holy" vote so d-uh, I have to guess who will win most seats.

Something lame happened to me after school. I was accompanying my friends for their buses, and when they left, I took my stuff and got up, about to walk away from that bus-stop. It so damn happens that a bus 85 came, and thought I was boarding it, and approached to the bus stop. Upon seeing it, I quickly walked away, leaving myself so embarrassed. I did not even signal for the bus to come .. LOLS. One of my friends saw it.

Oh, receiving my handphone soon!! My sis's hp is under repair, and she is using MY hp temporarily. ONce its repaired, VOILA! MINE. HAHAHAHA.

Leant an interesting "calculator" story thingy. Show it to you, if you have the latest calculator, the white one.

WOO~