Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Shoot.

Yeah, holidays are here, but it doesn't seem so, especially when I have a truckload of homework.

- 50+ questions for Add Maths.
- 5 graphs for E maths.
-2 sets of maths homework for term 1 AND 3.
-2 sets of a maths homework for term 1 AND 3.
-Chemistry TYS
-Chemistry Paper.
-Physics.
-2 sets of Georgraphy.
-2 sets of english homework; compo and compre.

Grr! See? Plus, the school is trying out for the e learning thing, where homeworks are downloaded by pupils at home through computers, and are passed up when school reopens. I think it's probably because the school doesn't have enough money for paper.

Yeah, I still have to print the homework for myself. Im a noob at printing, and guess what? The printer went berserk when I just finished printing my chemistry paper, and it started printing crap. So now? What can I do? Dang.

Well, doing my homework later I guessed.

Stuck at home today reading stories from Quizilla.com. You might wanna go, its really nice. The authors are just people who joined Quizilla and they are so creative! I read one with 65 chapters, plus a sequel. I finished the 65 chapter liao, except the sequel; my head hurts.

I.AM.SICK. I have a sicko flu. Hate flu. I used up all the tissues man. Can you imagine me running around the house with a red nose about to drop off? Mind you, Im not Rudolf.

Well, as I was browsing through TV channels, I stopped upon Channel U, and it was showing the advertisement of "You Hua Jiu Shuo 2" which is "Shoot" for english lah. It is some kind of debating show, discussing topics every week. Something amused me tho; there was this song by Avril Lavigne "Complicated". There was this sentence,

"Why you have o go and make things so complicated.."

Yeah, it was true. The show was making things so complicated. They are like, analyzing(?sp) some topic everyday, making everything so complicated. They have this topic, about world cup influencing more gambling or something, not sure. Well, its so lame, and I do not like the show.

Well, shan't talk now. Bye.