Saturday, May 13, 2006

MY frigging legs.

My legs are FRIGGING aching. Let me fill you in with the details.

Damn pissed yesterday when I was told LAST MINUTE to go to the temple for thingy. I did not really mind going to temple, but I was angry because I was told LAST MINUTE. I hate last minute stuff. So *Poof* my timetable is friggin' messed up.

Went anyway. By taxi luhhs. We were late. When we reached there, they did not even started. So we just crapped around until it started.

For those who do not know what "三步" is, let me tell you. It is a tradition, held once a year, to seek Buddha for forgiveness. By doing so, you must walk three steps, and kowtow once, around the temple. It is NOT compulsory to kneel; if you are tired, bowing will do. :))

So we were batch number three. The temple was HUGE. Midway through the process, it rained. It kinda distracted me and I was glad, because I would not moan how long it was. LOLS. There were slopes you were supposed to go up too, and by then, my knees felt weak and I could not keep my balance. After FOUR hours, I was DONE. YAY. I kneeled all the way, man. I know I could do it, it wasn't the first time anyway.

MY KNEES.


Take a look at my knees; RED.

Elbows.


Elbow; RED.


My knees elbows were RED in colour, and climbing up and down the stairs were a difficult task to me. I stank, literally. I was hungry and thus we had our supper. ROTI PRATA. Not at the temple of course.

Upon reaching home, it was about TWO. I bathed of course, and fell asleep immediately.


Went to the temple this morning. Saw SILVER of Campus Superstar. SO pretty lehh!!


PS: Not complaining, I am discharging out my problems. Dude, Im a girl.