Thursday, May 25, 2006

I am freaking out.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

The report books are going to be issued out tomorrow.

Note: Keyword - REPORT BOOK, TOMORROW.

Ahh! Shit. I knew I screwed up this semester. My results are detoriating, and Im probably one of the first in class, counting from the back. I am so nervous, I can barely breathe. (not really, Im just exaggerating) Looking from my results yesterday, I think I got only TWO miserable A1s and the rest, B3s. Argh, so shameful, and Im practically announcing it to you all. Bah. I am going to get my ranking tomorrow. Ahh!!!! *Prays hard* Let me get something good!

Shit. I forgot what I was going to type here. Yuck, I forget stuff when I become jittery, and all that. Ooh, remembered it now.

English test results given out today. I do not know what A. Tang was thinking when he probably marked (Was he the marker?) our paper. Im not sure if he marked it, and i should probably rephrase it.

What was he thinking when he set the paper?? Marking standards were terribly high, and I initially thought that the paper was easy. EASY! What the heck. Why is this paper so tough? Or is it that standards of Punggol Students are low? HMM? Well anyway, for the mid year paper, so far as I've known, only three, I shall repeat to emphasis once more, THREE people PASSED. It was never this bad in my whole life. Luckily, most of the people did not fail their overall Engrish English. Ack.

My conclusion of Secondary Three school life? Simple. It is a huge difference from Secondary 2 to 3. If you think secondary 2 is hard, blink your eyes, snap back to reality, STOP DAYDREAMING and work hard. You will soon see the difference. SOON.

Right, and Im ending me post, off to read a book and take a nap, for the fourth day in a row for a week.