Tuesday, August 29, 2006

...

Finally, I am here to UPDATE. Haven't update for days already.. I was busy. BUSY with my ALL my projects. Anyway, the prototype is finally completed, so is my chinese. It's just the presentation that I am worried about. We are the LAST group. Ok, about today ..

Today was so FREE in school. We attended like, only Add maths? Chinese was presentation, while I watched people present, English - Mrs Yeoh agreed to let us go to IT lab for the advertising thingy, but she was not in school because of some urgent matters, Geography - Miss
Wong is on course. Physics - Played games in the lab. Lols. Oh ya, I owe people alot of money. I shall start saving to buy stuff for my sis's birthdays. And my friends, parents ..

Anyway, waited about one hour outside my house, NO one was in the house and I was locked out. LOLS.

Nothing much, off to do my homework and stuff. Maybe update later.