Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!! Yeah!!!!!!!

6.17pm now, and I am still not watching the NDP show. My cousin is in it! He is the SAF thingy? Wear white got gun, stand for 30 minutes one. SO COOL RIGHT? But very hot there.

woke up at 3.45? Lols. I am a pig to sleep for .. 14 HOURS. Received a call from christina they all, asking me to go and play block catching. I want lor!!!! I SO BLOODY LONG NEVER PLAY ALREADY AND I AM DEPRIVED OF CHILDHOOD CAN? But I DID NOT go, because I thought I was going out later, and I was still a bit blur blur. But d-uh, I ended up rotting at home, when I could have fun and sweat the hell out of myself. Grrr~

PS: Guys! Next time got block catching again, jio me out! I swear I will fly over even from Africa to play! (:(: