Friday, August 04, 2006

SECOND post.

A quiz. Ripped it from Mitchell. Hard time ripping because right-click and copying was disabled. :(

NAME YOUR:

favourite drink: hmm, based on my recesses, MILO!
favourite band: no one in particular. I like ALL.
favourite animal: dogs? I have three (:
favourite burger: fillet-o-fish? ALL I EATEN BEFORE.
favourite fruit: apple, orange.
favourite season: autumm.

DO YOU:

have a girlfriend/boyfriend: No.
think others find you attractive: Nah. Sacarstic remarks from people count?
want a tattoo: Maybe? I'm afraid of the pain. =X

LAST:

talked to: umm, Weishan, Candy, Cherelle. I said bye to them at the bus-stop.
thought: Why am I born?
watched: Ge Dou Tian Wang A.K.A Mr Fighting.

FOR/AGAINST:

long distant relationships: well, depends if the relationship can withstand. But if possible, Against.
killing people: Are you kidding? Of course NOT.
teenage smoking: NOPE. Do not like smoking peeps.
soccer: im for it. I watch it sometimes. World cup? Germany cup?

HAVE YOU:

ever been arrested: Nope. I am a good citizen (:
ever had a friend die: Um, I know that person but he does not know me.
ever dated a cousin: NO!
ever use a gun: Arcade games gun count? Or my teacher, Mrs Gan?
ever finished a puzzle: Nah, not really. No patience.
ever got surgery: I wore braces; thus teeth surgery?
ever hated someone: Nah. I don't hate, I dislike.
ever made a huge mistake: I don't make one huge mistake, I make LOTS of small ones.
ever tried any drugs: When I am sick. Panadols?
ever jogged a mile: NOPE. I do not have much stamina.

NUMBER:

favourite number: numbers from one to ten.
of times you had your heart broken: as in relationships? none.
of drugs you took: depends on the number of times I was sick.

LAST PERSON WHO:

slept in your bed: yours truly.
made you cry: yours truly.
yelled at you: forgot.

PICK ONE:

blue or red: RED.
spring or fall: fall.

RANDOM STUFF:

criminal record: NO.
do you speak any other languages: Other than dialects, a bit of each.
piercings and where: ears. pathatically two.

YOUR:

how old do you look: i have a mature face. some said i look like EIGHTEEN.
how old do you act: i am childish at school.
do you have any pets: YUP. Dogs.
do you get embarrassed: Ya.
do you get jealous easily: I don't know.

ONE; Spell your name without vowels: HYn
TWO;What is the date 2 days after your birthday: 13 march 91.
THREE; How many pairs of jeans do you own: None. Oval shapedface, not cut out for jeans.
FOUR; What colour do you wear most: Black, white.
FIVE; Least favourite colour: Don't know?
SIX; Last song you heard: Richard Marx, Right here waiting.
SEVEN; What's for dinner tonight?: Rice, cabbage, meat, fish, soup.
EIGHT; Are you happy with your life right now?: I don't dare to ask for more. Im okay. (:
NINE:Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity: My sister once joked that I look like sai. JOKING ONLY!


Cannot bring myself to continue. Just found out 2 seconds ago that I am lame.