Sunday, August 13, 2006

YAHOO!

Do you remember I was hunting around for my lame card reader and it spoiled? I was asking my father to bring it but he just keeps forgetting. I even threatened to call him and nag at him every two hours but well, he STILL forgets. So one day, I was moaning at myself and my sis was like, "you want a card reader? There is one fixed in my laptop". I wanted so much to bang myself in the head. Ahhhh!!!

Anyway, i was supposed to wear class tee tomorrow, but mine was damaged, i think it was bcos i threw it in a pail and there was chemical water used for washing the frigging toilet. So it has brownish patches. I bought the black dye yesterday and it worked! My tee is now so .. NORMAL. I AM SO HAPPY BCOS I THOUGHT IT WOULD SO NOT WORK. haaaa~

I.AM.HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!