Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Blooper.

Let me think ..

This morning, was called up with my few friends to go for the briefing about the interview from the accessors. They are arriving tomorrow. Gosh, it took so long, I was sitting on the floor for an hour and a half. My feet hurts like hell. Thus, I DID NOT attend chinese lesson (Yay!) and only attended half an hour of physics.

Took my IC during recess. God, i sucked. Funny, born in march, took my IC at august. Too bad, my parents were busy then.After recess, it was geography. Miss Wong was angry and raised his voice at the guys who were late. We girls were late too, but i just dunno why we were spared. Well, I embarrassed myself THREE times total. Cherelle was laughing like crazy. Free Period during class test.

A maths, we learnt Matrices. So .. mind occupying? lols.

Free period during english and after second recess, A maths again. Did our corrections for A maths test and left. Went to do crystals and well, went home.

My sisters and I were giving each other pok pok names. HAHA.

Heh. (: