Tuesday, August 01, 2006

SAD SAD SAD!!~!!!

Arghhhh. Attended Chinese and Maths lessons today. ONLY two subjects again. The rest all kana relief. We are so suay to have the Indian teacher relief us again. Just don't like her.

Social studies test. I do NOT know what I am doing. I finished the test in the nick of time. 45 mins ain't enough for me, I guess.

Received my A and E maths test. SO SAD! Ic ould have frigging done better if not for that lame stomachache on the day of my E MATH TEST! KILL ME! I made many many careless mistakes. ARGH! Lols, Hweeyon was ruining the song "Buttons" by singing it so ... pervertically.

Went to library after school, TO HELP! The scanner wasn't here, because the teacher in charge of it is on leave. Our libary so sian. So lifeless. WE NEED NEW SHELVES AND FURNITURE! Candy and Cherelle went to take the boxes while I did quizzes on com. Heh. We unpacked the "Condemned" books onto the boxes for classes. Stroll around the room for pure lameness, and left.

Went home, saw Liwen and Bicky outside. Bicky was folding the "Jin Yin Zhi" and Liwen was polishing her lame boots, hoping to see her teeth in the reflection. I was about to get inside the house and play my computer and found out that the door was LOCKED. I asked Liwen;

HY: Hey, the door is locked.
LW: No, I did not lock it.
HY: But it is locked!
LW: I see. *Walks over*
*SHOWS HER THE LOCKED LOCK.*
LW: Oh. It is locked. *Stares* Opps.
HY: *SHRIEKS* WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR?
Bicky: Die, How to cook ... Aiya, use long long thing take the key lor!
*Takes the broom*

All 3 of us tried horribly but it cannot work.

Bicky: EXTENSION!
*Takes out a thick branch and some string? (don't ask me how she got those) and ties the broom together*

Got into the house later and made liwen apologise to the door.

LALA~ Off to hear He Jun Xiang sing~