Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hmm.

The concert at PSS was boring! Haha it's like any other concert held in school except that the venue was more grand. Haha Mrs Liew singing pattern the same. But I think the choir performance was the most interesting one I have seen so far in PSS. But I missed the ending part cos I was playing von's PSP.

Haha met up with candy and off to meet weishan and eric at hougang mall. Went to von house and sunny there already, plucking beansprouts haha! bcos von cook popiah for us! We helped out, with weishan plucking beansprouts, me and candy pluck the prawn and smashing the egg to many many pieces. Eventually everyone helped to finish the beansprouts anyway, cos alot. Haha yvonne and her sis really can cook! I find helping out with the chores fun, cos I dont get to do it often, thus it is fun once in a while what. If do everyday sure sian.

We were late for the meet up with the rest cos we spent our time playing with the game! Shit i forgot the name but got remote control and stuff! HAHA so fun i keep getting trashed!

After concert we went to MS and played bowling and arcade! Haha Jim lose to me in time crisis! NO la cos his machine sot. Bowling wasn't bad, it was fun too! Then we went to suntec to playing the bball dunking machine! Even candy and ws had fun! SO FUN MANNNNNNNN!!

Pictures with candy I think. Even though overall the outing still a bit haywire, i hope we still get to meet up again somehow. Cabbed home cos dad chasing.

Went jogging on sunday with my whole family except dad. Kept laughing cos my mother just shake her butt and claims she is running, while HL run got alot of styles - frog style, dog style and crap. HAHAHAHAHAH!

Legs hurt like shitzxzx on monday mannnnnnnn! And i got cramps like thrice when taking a bus. AND I FRIGGING LOST MY EZLINK FOR THE 5th TIME OMG! Sianssssssssssssssss. I got concession somemore. OMG HEARTPAIN! Okay neh mind.

Laoniang taking up yoga with family on friday. Haha, eh. Don't laugh.
Okay today is my maid bday! So gonna celebrate at the roof garden with the dogssssss, my maid's friends and their dogsssssssssssss and a lot of ppl lol. :D:D:D:D:D

Shall post up pictures when candy sends them to me :D