Thursday, October 02, 2008

7th Months

SEVEN MONTHS!

Wow like finally, going out later :D

Have you ever had this "Low" period in your life where you would wake up everyday and sigh to yourself in the mirror? You know, like this very "Emo" period which you just wanna do nothing and be sorry for yourself, and avoid looking at the mirror for the rest of the day? I have this thing at least once a year, and it just wouldn't go away. It's probably due to the holidays which you have ample time to drift away with your thoughts. I will be better probably after holidays? Not an emotional post lah, just feeling like emptying out how i feel :D Hmmm i guess it's probably LSE. T.T

worked 8 hours just now, and suprisingly, my leg doesn't hurt that much! listen to class 95 on the fm and there was this damn funny quote,

"They say Love is Blind. and marriage is an eye opener"

LOL i think it's funny!

Did I mention that GSR came to disturb me on tuesday, which is supposedly my "last day of work" for the 2nd time? Di siao one lo!

Oh and i got approached to do a survey/donation thing which i could not run away from. You know why? because it was inside the mrt and the person was sitting next to ME! but i didn't donate in the end because he did not have change.. haha :D and he seemed very sincere, so i really wanted to help.. but alas, luck.

my maid comes up with creative dishes everyday ever since we started vegetarian and this is making me happy because it is nice! oh and i brought the veggie patty home! my maid will get a surprise tomorrow when she opens the door fridge!


by the way, poly mates reading my blog, er you all going got class BBQ? I am still hesitating..

before go and sleep, let me share with you a poem! woo i am so class today! i saw it long long ago and feel that this poem is.. powerful. meaningful? true? I am not really sure, but this writer is really very .. negative i guess :D Don't be in a 5 minute daze after reading this poem, just like i did =D


By the time you swear you’re his,
Shivering and sighing,
And he vows his passion is
Inifinite, undying
Lady, make a note of this –
One of you is lying.

Dorothy Parker