Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Second day of school!

Im currently racing against time now; haven't charge my laptop and the battery's prolly gonna die out soon! Sorry for not updating regularly. School starts, and today's the second day.

One of the most..funny? I can't really put it in words but it's really different, unlike monday.
monday = monday blues. prolly thats why i didn't blog on monday.

anyway, school ended at 1pm but i have my new psychology lecture allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way at 6pm, leaving me 5 HOURS of break! Til now i still can't believe i freaking spent such a long day in school. I spent 2 hours sneaking into candy's lecture with weishan. i very clever, he ask me question i can answer! okay not really i got help from candy :D however, sway me got busted at the end of the day! He was nice and funny tho, he wasn't mad! He asked me what course i was and i totally didn't know how to answer. Ask me from ETCM, or something and i shaked me head. if i known i would have nodded! why so honest -.- seriously funnily sway, first time attend lecture busted already. first lecture of the semester somemore.

ate lunch with weishan at 3! Effing hungry because i didn't eat anything before that. spent the remainng time with weishan and yvonne trying to do my OB tutorial but only completed the MCQs cos we were talking! Ahhh mugger me i know :D I also went to bookshop to buy my Bstats and stationary which all my sissys koped until dunno-where. BSTATS book is 32 bucks man!!!!!!!! curses.

finally went to psy lecture at 6 with candy, weishan, arisna and her friend. it was so boreddd, because we didn't really get into lessons. but we have to buy books which was like 40 bucks in total which suckssssssssssss to the core of the earth.

went home with eric and the rest and saw wendy too! haha she is from my sec school but we didn't chat much before then. i think she is quite nice! saw tedric before going home with his mother, i think her mother looks quite young and pretty leh!

before going home helped sunny a bit a bit a bit with his slides, hope it goes well for him tomorrow :D haha bobby shake leg when he shit!

going to do my homework now and if possible, get to complete Bstats also, because i wanna read the new 'IT' girl book my sis borrowed! can't wait :D

phew, battery still haven't died out yet, lucky me. =D