Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pizza Huttttttttttttttttttt

Received my paycheck during my last day of work! I still have to wait for my salary next month for working a few days during october, and they owe me 100 bucks for deducting the uniform money like TWICE LOR!

Oh and i was working at $5.50 per hour and i didn't realise it! I thought it was 5 bucks all along..

So.. decided to give my sisters/maid a treat at compass point today! Was contemplating whether to go to Ajisen, Pizza Hut, Jacks Place, Sakae Sushi but my maid keep insisting on eat at pizza hut because of the soup, so we had to give in..

i was laughing thoughout the way to pizza hut because there was this food exhibition thing at the 2nd floor of compass, and one of the shop name was "Tuk Tuk Thai"! Isn't it funny??? I keep getting my sis to pronounce it for me LOL

Okay i ate Curry Zazzle Baked rice! 2nd time eating this and we took ALOT of time to decide what to eat. Photos all without my face!



FOOD!



CURRY ZAZZLE!



1st try~



2nd! Long anot you tell me



Eating.. \

Bicky..

i was SO SO full that my stomach was damn bloated and my sisters were shocked! HL can eat alot i swear, we told her that we can buy one pizza for her she eat all! She ate like 7 slices of pizza already she claimed she dont want to eat because she wanna 'slim down'. Like wth eat no difference liao!

Went arcade! Time crisis 4! Wanted to play the puck thing with my maid but arcade closing soon..






FUN, okay i am distracted while blogging because i am watching "The Love Guru"! So funny man he, okay blog later.


Staying at home = Bored.

PS: Got a temp one day job as the SEAB thing! it was so last minute and i was dman kan chiong, and since wz could only secure 2 seats, in the end yvonne going with me. 5 minutes to decide only lor like damn fast!