Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yellow!

Alright, changed into this blogskin, and i really like it! changing this skin took longer than usual cos i keep deleting the important tags such as /div and i only realised it after a while.

attempted to make myself sleep a few hours only yesterday because since i would be waking up like freaking early tomorrow, i wanted to mak myself tired so i can sleep early and wake up early tomorrow too! Plus point is that maybe i can readjust my body clock. Alas, i failed and ended up waking up at 2 plus! I snoozed my alarm from 10am to 2. This is seriously.. weird.

Spent my day with sunny, at compass while we had lunch, curry zazzle for me! he played with all 3 dogs today! We were also very tired because we were running running and the dogs keep chasing and chasing. Freaking tired. I think played for like 3 hours. Oh and dog always shit when sunny holds the leash. HAHAH Sunny is trying to get the dogs to like him and i think it's the food they are loving instead.

Ended up reaching home with dogs' salivia stench all over but im not the only one LOL. All dogs sleeping cos they are tired and hopefully, so am i.

i am going to make myself tired later by reading half blood prince so i can sleep early, wake up early! i have to reach expo at 7am for god's sake and it is tiring tiring tiring!

sidetrack, school is reopening soon and i am so dreading it to the max other than able to see hassay and the rest. tutorials, projects, lectures are coming and the thought of it just makes me shiver! you know poly really.. stinks for me compared to the ol' sec school days. Ahhh, welcome hell hole.

oh me also waiting for hot shot episode 12 12 12 12 12 12! wordy post right? i am in this non-singlish mood today, thus explaining this perfect vocab post, i think :S

*Abbreviations not included!

pictures perhaps, next post?

PS: only taboo about today is that candy should have came to my house cos my maid cooked mee hoon kuey! oh well, i missed a chance to have a feast, she missed one too. we're quits :D