Saturday, October 11, 2008

Painted Skin

Was debating with yvonne sometime ago about the title of the movie 'Painted Skin' in chinese - Hua Pi or Shu Pi?

I mean everyone knows it's hua pi but yvonne is right leh, the chinese character is SHU ma! i also mistook it for shu the first time i saw it.

anyway meet up sunny and candy cos candy wanted to buy a gift for her father. went yoga after that and woah tiring oh and i kicked my sis in the ass deliberately and hahah my teacher caught me doing that LOL

my sis was saying that i get caught EVERYTIME i do something evil/misbehave and she ALWAYS get scot free. maybe it's cause im doomed to be guai guai guai.

ate at food court with family and yongtai came along. HE is so damn TALL i must further emphasize i only stand up to his shoulders!

played arcade time crisis 3 and 4 gah i suck.

PS: LOL i blogged above entry in my sister's blog by ACCIDENT!

okay toodles.