Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weh weh

Have you ever imagined that if you see 'yourself' one day on the streets, would you make friends with 'yourself?'

& why is it that people who doesn't like some qualities of people end up having it themselves?
Eg: You are a hypocite but you hate hypocritical people.

But i guess most people are like that but they don't know it?

It might even be me.

Ahhh.. thoughts.

Life's pretty mundane, and my cough is definitely not backing down especially after a KFC meal today. Instant regret the minute i was full. Spent my afternoon after school with LW at compass and buying the Totoro thing for Sayaka. She's going for the 7 days japan trip next thursday, and it's on her birthday too!

Speaking of birthdays, november is hectic, i must say. Month of the birthdayssssssssssssssss.
i can't wait for my mother's celebration!!!! there is food and i hope she likes the present.

Poly is really, bored. The lectures! It really kills you and you can REALLY sleep. Worse than secondary school days's lessonssss. My lecturer spent TWO hours briefing us on a project! Chip's was beside me wanting to doze off man.

Im hungry. I think I might reread Hallow's again. It's cool, and it made me forget about wanting to read the Twiilight series cos its seems nothing compared to Rowling.

The most exciting novel i have ever read about teenage love vampires was on quizilla, but i forgot the title. Absolute fab. It seems that brilliant writers can also be found on the net.

Twiilight series were also very nice too, but i think i forgot the content.. oh well.

Im hungry and i might sleep soon.. i might.