Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Argh

Prolly gonna be a long post since I am damn bored right now (explained later in this post).
Im even considering if i should work tomorrow.

Why?

It's 12.39pm now and I only did a bit of work only!
hell no, i am definitely not slacking.

Well the file i needed, apparently others need it too. So it was just passed around.. except to me. Okay I held it for a while and passed to others. Haha i think they need it more than me?

Argh i should be glad that i have nothing to do but im not! Argh i am in fact a bit irritated that i have nothing to do.

All i did from 9am till now was to photocopy, pass stuff, check stuff, key in stuff, you know.. paper girl.

Ehh i suddenly have doubts on my ability to handle administrative work. It's like a test, you know. You never know whether you are doing things right and I feel so unsure when i finish my work. It's like you are finishing soon but you are afraid of mistakes you might make earlier and i keep making double checks. It makes me feel so unsure of myself and my ability.

Argh, i guess it's all part of adapting to this kinda work life.

Wow it took me an hour or more to write above paragraph because as soon as i typed this, there was work to be done and wow, haven't eat lunch yet.
.
.
.
.
.
okayyyyyy, i just ate.

im gonna go play Sorority Life on Facebook and do my work now. Turns out that my file is back!

OH MY FILE IS SO NOT BACK! I saw the wrong file. Nothing wrong with it okay almost ALL files here are like, red. You know the red ring files? I have a SHELF of them behind me.

okayyy, now i have nothing to do.