Friday, March 20, 2009

Karaoke/Orchard




Spent a day with candy at orchard. it was really impromptu because bicky needed to send money urgently over to philippines so she wanted me to help.

anyway, ate at pizza hut! it got me so so so full that i skipped dinner. and i am hungry now so i am gonna grab some food laterrr. walked around and went home. i think it's only a while, 4 hours?

anyway my father fixed up a karaoke set at the living room yesterday and everyone was singing at home - hokkien, some old songs that we know, s.h.e? haha my mother have a lot of hokkien songs.

oh and NO ONE has heard my sis sing a full song before. even me and my da jie. seriously she sulks when people sing. she just doesn't dig it haha ok LW reading this don't laugh.

as quoted at LW's blog,




At dining table...

Mum : Later ask Liwen sing!
Sis : Liwen don't sing one la...
Me : Ya lor!
Mum : I pay you $20 later you sing.
Me : Ok. Why not you pay me $100 i sing 5 songs.
Mum : -.-

When i playing audition (YA I KNOW)...
(mum prolly not very convinced by my answer)
HY : Eh mum say pay you $20 dollars you sing one song.
Me : Ya ok.
HY : EH MUM! SHE SAY OK! (goes and tell mum)
(comes back)
Me : I would've sold for 10, you know.
HY : LOL EH MUM ... (goes and tell mum)




Anyway my dad came home just now with my uncle and wanted all us to sing.. again. i convinced him not to. ahahaha and i told him about mom paying LW!

so he offered 30 bucks for one song! ARGH she is earning easy cash man! but she will sing tomorrow, i think.

PS: weets miss sunny hhahahahahha