Sunday, March 22, 2009

Work.



Yeah back to work tomorrow.
Thats right you coloured minions, fear me!
Woah positive tone, but i am actually secretly withering inside.

Yeah had a great day with candy today despite the short time spent. Travelling = Tiring

Hannah Montana new season rocks my socks! Rico's voice changed.. Jackson & Oliver is FUNNY!

Oh anyway my dog snored today. Damn freaking funny please!!!!

Went Pasar Malam and walk around, buying a watermelon look-alike shoe, pens, and wow a shirt for five fricking bucks that hopefully doesn't look cheapo. There are BLOGSHOPS look-alike clothing there woah even i don't believe it.

tut tut.. my watermelon slipper was 6.90 but auntie charge me for 6 cos she no coins! HAHA why not 7 bucks.. HAHAHAH wooo victory! walao i sound like a cheapo auntie but whatever!

When is ANTM cycle 12 gonna finish? I went to check it TWICE and this cycle haven't finish uploading all of their episodes yet! I only see the cycle when it's over so i can one shot chiong ALL.

Watched 'I am Legend' via HBO which is fricking scary!

Hhaha, i hope tedric's dog and yvonne's dog are okay by now!

Blog soon, Im gonna recharge. I need my energy tomorrow man.. SUPERVISION! (OH PUN SO INTENDED)

PS: Candy's got a happy bag!

PS/S: 2 MORE DAYS :D:*