Friday, March 27, 2009

Typing..

Did I tell you I have to key in one year's worth of data?
ONE YEAR and it is a freaking lot. The height of all the papers is about the height of your mug.

No kidding.

Anyway I am done with May already! 7 more months to go....
I love February because there is Chinese New Year so the workers all off on consecutively 4 days HAHAHA i no need key in 4 papers! Yeah lame but 4 papers can make a hell lot of a difference.

Im tired, serve me right or bi quack yesterday see American Idol sleep at 1am. Oh did i mention all the singers this year DAMN ZAI! It's so so so nice!! But they all sway if they join other season they might have won. I support.. i think like all of them lah. cos all of them really stands out except maybe one or two which i dunno..

Im pooped, but the day doesn't end here.

Hmmm, I am gonna apply for my Basic Theory Test later and also meet Sherri! Haha long time no see her already..

&&&&

I DID NOT WORK YESTERDAY! Hahaha because my mother was tired to drive to and fro from Hougang to Punggol because she had to fetch LW to school first. Plus we were supposed to go apply in kovan but dang that HL left her IC in the office. Wasted. But we went Kovan again.

wanted to show you all my shag face but i cannot find the webcam program so wahahaha.

Counting down... 47 minutes (4.13pm now)