Thursday, March 12, 2009

My 18th Birthday!

It's my birthday yesterday!
Go me~ It's my birthday~

Okay it was quite a tiring day for me! I woke up as early as 6.15am to accompany my sis. It was at Orchard Boulevard and since my mother didn't know how to go, we had to use the GPS which was terribly outdated and may I say, dumb? But we reached there anyway :D

It was around 1pm when i reached home. Candy messaged me that EVERYONE arrived so i rushed out, meeting them at pizza hut!

Had lunch, finally my curry zazzle! $7.20 only with free-flow of drinks! Student meal :D

Photobucket

Criss-Cross Fries!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Unfortunately i find the taste of curry zazzle not so strong than before..

Lol while eating, i received a call from my mother telling me to invite my friends to our house for food and then but KFC for them. but since i thought we were going out and sis is sick, i said no..

Aisha called too! she said she received her results and she didn't know how to read them.. haha i thought maybe is wrong because results should be received today instead. I hung up soon, and i received my results! The rest panicked HAHAHA!

Everyone was gushing on their results while yvonne was waiting for hers! turns out she didn't apply afterall..

While coming out of the toilet. I was kidnapped and became and suddenly became blind and deaf.

No kidding.

The gang blindfolded me and made me walk around and around compass and many other places and keep telling me "you are in orchard" and i keep exposing them, thus explaining the many rounds they made around the mall! they very mean i can only hear laughter and they tell me "weishan go home already" and keep touching my face i thought they are painting my face! haha gosh totally no face liao i took mrt bus lrt lehhhhh!

They starting carrying/piggyback-ing me haha to prevent me from finding out where they are going!

Photobucket

Eric was complaining "You so heavy eh eh my watch got scratch you anot or something" I can hear because one of the earplugs went cuckoo.

Photobucket

Discussing what to do with me~

Photobucket

Candy's turn! Haha more comfortable than eric LOL but i was choking both of them.
Yvonne carried me too! i was SOSO afraid she will fall and i keep leaning inwards hahaha i think i kinda almost choked them ALL to death with my hands.

Photobucket

In compass!

Photobucket

Oh no~

Haha honestly i had great fun! i was talking and talking and shouting at first but i slowly gave in to the music and it was quite relaxing actually, because you don't need to walk, people just pull you. ahaha i was actually quite touched at that point because while walking, i can feel my friends' hands holding me and it was warm haha and made me feel like you can really count on your friends during your difficult times.

And where did i finally end up?

Photobucket

YES~ my house! see i stupid stupid stand there waiting for something to happen~

Photobucket

VOILA! Sunny was in my house waiting LOL but i wasn't in shock cos i heard a low voice before that. He told me he wasn't coming man.

Photobucket

Haha birthday song~ Go me~ its my birthday~

Photobucket

Yeah all excited~

Photobucket

Haha with my tiramisu cake

Photobucket

Get ready to blow..

Photobucket

I HUFFED AND I PUFFED AND BLEW ALL 18 CANDLES OUT! Check out candy's shocked face!

Photobucket

Cut the cake

Photobucket

eh meanwhile.. sunny and his obsession.

turned out the cake spoil already! it was sour and yvonne was fuming mad that we went to punggol plaza and wanted a refund. wow i tell you yvonne was so fierce man! i didn't know what to do..

okay anyway they bought cake for me as compensation but they said it was some flavour that i didn't like and covered my eyes while i ate..

Photobucket

Turned out to be cream puff or something (ew don't like cream) and they started to smash it on my face! i thought it was ALL their idea and when i opened my eyes, the first person i saw was candy and threw it on her! hhhaha pooor candy she was only eating her dear waffle innocently and the mastermind was yvonne!

Photobucket

pretty-cleaned up already when this photo was taken! there was worse!

i had to walk home to punggol and yes, people were staring. HAHA

started gossiping on blogs lol! and we also loaded out results haha since it was a big screen EVERYONE could see! glad for yvonne she had no Ds! hahaha we played indian poker, big 2, texas and also watched Fated to Love You because eric wanted to watch!

ate steamboat because my house not so much food hahahah but no photos cos all of them hungry already! we chat and chat and chat and chat lo.

soon.. opening of presents!

Photobucket

Sunny and me! present~

Photobucket

Opening weishan's gift and jojo disturbing.

Photobucket

Weishan gave me a wallet and towel!

Photobucket

Candy's! HAHA NIU NIU UNDERWEAR~ as well as other girls' products

Photobucket

yvonne's present! i liked the colour!!

Photobucket

attempting to take photo with candy. i am yawning.. shows how tired i am..

Photobucket

candy and meee

haha the biggest-card thing weishan lost twice! she had to drink a HUGE cup of water and hold 2 ice in her mouth but haha we quite lenient to her already. sunny lost hahhahaha.

indian poker want to fake laugh sound quite hard and i got 3 2 1!!

they went home around 10 plus.
thanks my dear friends!

thanks candy for allowing me to smash your face (ps) and also piggyback me and well, tiring for you hor!
thanks yvonne for helping us 讨回公道 by refunding the cake and also carry me and piggyback me even though you so small size!
thanks weishan for the lovely and touching letter i swear it was short and sweet!
thanks eric for attempting to carry me even though you claimed that i was like heavy hahahaha.
and thanks sunny for contacting my sis/bicky even though you shy eh and came to my house alone and bobby ps you hahahaha

thanks for the lovely suprise! AHHH IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND FUN AND NICE THAN I EXPECTED! thanks for the treat for pizza hut!

Photobucket

Photobucket

yvonne was like whispering to me "think 2 become 1"

and many many many thanks to my family, candy, sunny, weishan, yvonne, eric, cherelle, chip, hassay, aisha, yongtai, lingle, jiahui, bridget, benson, russell, chong, chris, jiajie, wanlin, wenjun, joey, timothy! thanks you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i was so tired i felt so sick and my limbs were aching and i skipped work today. LOL!!

AHHH SO PROUD OF ALL MY FRIENDS!

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

PS.S: I missed a few pics but lazy already :D