Sunday, March 08, 2009

Tada!

With my totally super-awesome-cool-powderful photoshop skills, I give you..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
READY?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.







Eric's and Chris AWESOME WORK! Photoshop is sooo cool!

Okkayyy i am bored. I am reporting for work tomorrow at my father's company. Didn't want to initially but well, with his constant naggings, i must say work is better than noise. on a plus side, i get to earn my money (MOOLAH HAHAHA) and with money = more outings! However, there is a possibility that he hired me because he doesn't want to see me rotting away. Hmm shall see. If there is nothing to do and hiring me is bo liao then i shall quit. :D

seriously the word moolah cracks me up. im gonna repeat it MOOLAH MOOLAH MOOLAH MOOLAH MOOLAH MOOLAH MOOLAH.

My friends all CRAZY! CUCKOO in the head! Is it just me or the way they chiong drama series are so hiong! wake up women, you all are ZHAI NU ALREADY!

im just watching cartoons and playing games. life is bored, SO bored to a point that i actually wished i had homework *gasps*

my mood is turning for the better now, since yesterday i think. ahhh, outside air/good company is definitely good for me!

oh ok i am such a wet blanket but erm, results on thursday! gah i better score well i dreamt that i scored quite well especially for accounting! but... dreams are opposite of reality :( better not come true not come true!

me and my sis played HABBO yesterday US version and we totally TRASHED the self-claimed boys vs girls snowball fight. there were 2 girls(me and lw) and THREE guys and all of them got conked out in the end! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ohohoh i am so excited shrek 2 is next sunday 7.15am! i am so looking forward to it cos shrek is so so so so funneh you all should watch.

no books to read now. hahaha well i have a story to look forward to done by ____ hahaha :D hope she finishes it faster faster i think she must be furiously typing away in microsoft word.

hope i perform well tomorrow i wanna show those people at work that i am hired because of my ability NOT relations okay you peepos! (ok they are generally nice i think but there are strangers i don't know there and they will give you The Look)

okay byeeeee. American Idol Rocks! Miss J + Simon Cowell okay that was random.

PS: MISS my sec sch friends and polyyyy friends!!!!!

PS.S: Okay sunny also wahahahahahha.

PS.S.S: Okay bye scroll away now.