Monday, January 22, 2007

Changed.

Yay, changed my blogskin, blog song, blog picture! Changed blogquote colour also! Everything new! Haha yay. My sister had used this skin before, but I like it so much, I secretly wait for her to finish using (which was like ages ago) and used it. Heh, I so cunning.

Im totally kidding. Love this skin, because it is brown and reminds me of chocolate and peace.
Not SAI, okay. Chocolate. Edible ones.

Anyway, received news during last friday, which I forgot to tell you about.

I am going to have a vaccination during check-up next month! Whole sec 4 going to have injection.


SONG BO!

Not so song. Im not afraid of needles, just that Im thinking why. I so healthy, apart from the frequent sneezing and stuff. Healthy what. Haven't absent yet.

Anyway, school was cool and passed very fast today. And yes, I FINALLY FOR GOD'S SAKE finished my loanshark business. Money for english books were all handed up, and yay, got the books, but kept with teacher for safekeeping.

lmao, safekeeping.

Told to wrote an essay with title "Victorious", and I am going to write about a guy having sex operation. Special what, some more alot of things to write.

Not going to be good, I think. Don't expect too much.

During recess, out of fun, laughter, peace and joy, swapped bags with yixuan. (: nice to have a different bag for a change.

Two hours of chemistry in the IT lab. So boring..

At last, Mr Chong AGAIN never come for add math lesson. We so slow.. slowest in whole sec 4. Come back and teach!

Oh, physics competition for boat thingy at SP tomorrow. Haha, wish me luck leh. (:

Yes, I love audition but now I must dive for my homework or I will die in a torturous way and I don't want to die yet.

Oh ya, during chemistry, cherelle said that the world will come to an end when we are 30+ because of the depletion of ozone layer. Sian, so young must die. Anyway, I kinda believe it. (:

Bye,
&Bye,
&&Bye.