Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Grrrrr..

Tiring day today.........

Cherelle was again, absent from school.
Eeeee.
Get well leh. (:

Anyway, first period was chemistry.
Suprisingly, I understood what Gan was talking about.
Even thought the chair sucked and I had to sit on it for an hour.
She gave us a bunch of quick checks to do.
When I mean a bunch, I meant four.
Oh ya, she mispronounced the word flood.
She pronounced it as flirt.
And we noticed she would pronounce the letter v, "w".

Later was add maths.
Sian, I can't seem to follow what Chong is talking and very slow in learning.
Paiseh my friends, suddenly think I quite stupid for maths seh.


Free period during PHYSICS!
Did the math homework cos Cheong wasn't here.
Didn't finish lah.

VE; didn't do much. Write some stuff to increase self-confidence thingy. Hahahaha...
Okay not funny.

English. Did the passage thingy. It's not that Mrs Yeoh is boring, or what she teaches is boring, but our class was too tired, ad began to lay out heads on the table. So tired... Oh snap, free writing essay tomorrow..

Add math period again, tried to do math homeworkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

And there was this lame thing. Last week, Han told us to go directly to his homeroom for SS instead of going to recess, because can save time and we can go home earlier, around 2.50. BUT! He wasn't here today, and when we go to the classroom, he insisted that his schedule said 2.30pm, and not 2pm, and told us to leave. Damn, we were all pisseddddddd. So stubborn seh, Mr Choh.

After eating, went to the ss lor. Finished my Chem homework also. HAhaahahhaaaaa.
Went to staff room after that to find eric to see today got peer tutoring anot.
But saw Mr choh there, and he turned around, saw us, and was like,

Why are you following me?


ROFLMAO please. Like we are stalkers. Yih Rue and Weishan was like, "Why would we be following you?" ROFLMAO again.

And I hate to do this, but..

4A PLEASE HOLY BRING YOUR MONEY LAH!!

I think Im destined to be loanshark. Treasurer also loanshark, english rep also.
Cannot escape from moi destiny.


I don't want to be loan shark.
I am not a shark what.
I am human.