Thursday, January 25, 2007

lmao.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hard gay des!

lmao, hard gay is like .. gay. Anyway, I will not do that anymore. It freaks me out, seriously. I think I am affected from my friends, who always go "HOO!" and "SAY SAY SAY!" 24/7.

Nanyang Poly open house tommorrow. Third poly I went to this week. Yay.

Anyway during geography today, I MISSED HOLY RECESS.
Golly, did I tell you I love recess???
No??? Okay.

I LOVE RECESS!

Because Im always hungry in the morning. Missed recess because we had to make the mind map thing. Eeeeeee. Luckily, me and weishan finished early and helped friends to buy food.

Atrocious man. I had to buy 11 packets of hello panda. Horrendous.

Anyway, it was english later, and heng heng, Mrs Yeoh never come. sway sway, Mr Choh relief. There are alway two sides of a coin. Eeeee.

During the 2nd recess, me, yixuan, cherelle, candy, yih rue, weishan and eric were eating. Bcos me, eric, cherelle and candy ate from same stall, we play "open number" see who sway sway tio must take all the plates away.

Ya la, I tio. Stop laughing.
And everyone was play teasing me lah.
Eric happily go and but hello panda strawberry flavoured.
which is cursed.

I think he laughed too much, and opened the packet so hard, all the cute cute panda pieces flew all over the place. We laughed like shit. Wapiang, you should have been there. Funny sia.

Eric sian 1/2. But bcos he hungry, he go buy 2nd packet.
Eat till half got ppl say his pants got red stain!
Then he panicked, he looked at us and said "OMG I menstruate"
Everyone was ROFLMFAO after that.

When reached chem class, eric saw us and started laughing.
And laughing is contagious, so I laughed also.
Than everyone laughed.
lmao.

Super stressed lately, tests are coming 3 in a row. eeeeeeeeee.
And new year coming, haven buy clothes.

Oh ya, heading for NYP tomorrow seh.

I FM 160bpm. YAY!