Friday, January 12, 2007

Hah. Finally Friday.

Finally friday!

Yesssssssssss! Not so much lessons today, happy till siao.
But it was raining the whole day, and it was so cold, with the wind blowing.
I love rainy days, but only when Im at home or sleeping.
Nothing much today at school today.
But today is the last day Noon is going to be in school.
4E Noon, not 4A Nune.
Anyway, she told me, eric and candy to sign her uniform.
And we are only hi-bye friends!
She is so friendly, and I think I wil miss seeing her in school.
Good luck and Take care!


And boo, I have tons of homework yet to complete.
Let me remind you ALL!
I have;

-Chinese exercise; zuo wen.
-English Compre worksheet
-Add maths
-Chemistry worksheet
-Geography worksheet
-Social studies thing
-Physics

Yes, so quit bugging me for asking about what homework there is, because I have listed it ALLLLLLLLLLLLL down.

I think.
OMG I realise there is homework for ALL the subjects.
Kill me can.
Not all, except for E math.
But anyway, still math what.
Gah.

Just finished playing audition till I happy!
6x perfect! HAHAHA!
Win so much money at NPC also.
Heh. Want to buy clothes!

Still raining, and Im having spaghetti for my dinner.
Maid cook one.
Yay.
Jealous anot huh? (:

Off to do my homeworksssssssssssss.
Endless homeworksssssssssss.

*Poof*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

4A! REMEMBER TO BRING $13.10 FOR 2 ENGLISH ASSESSMENT BOOKS!

It sucks that I am always chasing people for money. I guess my destiny is to become a loan shark, roflmao.