Monday, January 01, 2007

Dang.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Yes, it is 2007 already.

Hmm, I shall not go through my new year resolutions for 2006, because I do already.
Refer to previous post lor. (Which I believe no one will, all so lazy)

Anyway, I can sum up 2006 in two words - Hectic and Fun.
Still can remember some details during 2006.
Let me make a list.

-Painting for Geography room (Mural and others)
-Play WATER twice and kana scolded once
-Chalet!
-Painting in school
-Always last minute do project work.
-Gossiping in class
-Give each other riddles and when they cannot guess, say them low IQ, lols.
-PE; volleyball
-NAPFA
-Weighing myself with Cherelle often during recess, and we challenge who is fatter.

And really, loads more. Cannot remember so much, lao liao. (Weishan's quote)
And now, for my new new new new new year 2007 resolutions.
I really hope to complete them all!

2007 New Year Resolutions

- Get Single digit for O Levels!
-Work VERY VERY hard for O levels and Prelims.
-Get better grades for Chemistry
-Don't worry or get stressed so much
-Don't be lazy!
-Get good results for Add maths
-Really, GAIN WEIGHT! (Im sick of the weighing scale always stuck at 40kg)
-Handle all projects well, not always last minute.
-Can stay overnight outside!
-Save money la, I always so easy pok one.
-Make many many many friends.
-Don't talk so fast. (Talk s-l-o-w-l-y)

I think that is all. Cannot think of so much now.
Heh.
Just came back from the carnival in Punggol Plaza.
Man, my ears were booming from the music.

Went to the temple earlier in the afternoon. =D
My sis was attempting to put the *Jin Yin Zhi* into the burning thing,
but she made this funny pose and did not release the paper.
ROFLMAO!

Ahhh! Found out that there is a cockroach in my room.
The one I desperately failed to catch yesterday at 5am
And resulted in me throwing a chunk of tissue with no cockroach in it away.

GOTTA GET RID OF IT.
Im forever catching those bugs.

Sian, last night staying late.
School is reopening.
CAN'T WAIT!

And YESSSSSSSSSSSSSs, I completed my homework and my share of hot potato!
Candy, tell me if you need help.
xD

And YESSS, I LOVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS!
GAHHHHHHHHHHH!