Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Haha, dumbbell day.

Highlight of today: PE period.

The teacher was Miss Yeoh. Hmm, I don't know why, but I prefer male PE teachers than female ones. Maybe cause Guys more "sui bian". Anyway, I prefer Mr Tay, got free games one! Sometimes also give us mini lessons on physics about exercises thingy. Gah, you know what I mean. Right? Back to subject. We measured our height and weight on the machine laser beam thing. And guess what?

My height is holy moly (quoted from sis) 163cm!!
And cherelle is 5cm lesser.
CANNOT BE!
When we stand together, also don't look like she shorter than me 5cm.

And ya, my weight is 40.9kg.
See? forever stuck at 40 one.
41 will die is it? 0.01 Will die?
eeeeyerrrr.

later, we were made to lift dumbbells.
girls got the 3kg ones.
guys got 4kg.

hand pain can?
some of them accidentally knock the dumbbells on their heads leh.
our hand so weak liao, haha.
but now when i lift books, they seemed easier to carry and lighter.
xD

Homework so many today!
but i finished liao leh.
but i very tired, not enough sleep.
hungry also.

and during ss class, i was daydreaming about a pet monkey entering my class.
and than do math for me. lols.
continuing my daydream, in fact, i had it yesterday.
and weishan was like "why you never laugh?" when mr han made a joke.
i was staring into space bah, lols.

ok, i think nothing much.
hand pain.

[updated] did I mention that Avril Lavigne gonna have new album, "The best damn thing"
YAY! (:(: