Friday, January 05, 2007

Yoyoyo!

Hmm, let me see what happened today.

Sec one orientation camp today, so most of the people in our class and chinese group were MIA.
All the PSLs, sports counsellers, prefects.
Gone.

First period was Chinese and guess what. Mr Tan was late for class by 45 minutes. Everyone had to stand outside the classroom for so looong. He finally came, and he explained because he forgot. He thought that the class would begin at 8.30am. He still thinks that there is reading period today. But even if we did, class would start at 8am, not 8.30.
Bah.

Went to add maths class; Mr Chong's homeroom. Turned out that he was ALSO late, I think he was running around during stuff or something. But he taught slower this time, compared to the one he taught yesterday, which the speed was like 3x10 to the power of 8.
Okay, enough maths. But he didn't teach much, because most of the classmates weren't there.

Continued maths after recess. Gave us some schoolwork to do. He also said that we really need to work much harder because we are really weak at our sec 3 schoolwork. Need to catch up, or will not get good results.So, gotta study. Worse part, he posed questions on the whiteboard and call people up to do it, to test how much they learned. LUCKILY, I wasn't called up, but well, Im still a greenhorn at this new chapter. Thinking process so slow. Need to practice more, I guess.

After that, we went to homeroom for CI. Did this thing where we suggest the rules of the classroom and the teacher would combine them together. New mentor teacher, Mr Vincent Low? Or Lau? I dunno. Miss Wong said Lau, but Candy said that it was Low because it was written in the timetable and that Mr Low/Lau was wincing at the sound of his sirname.

Went for assembly later. So stuffy and uncomfortable. I keep switching my sitting pose. One hour of talk by Mr Wu and Mdm Lee! Weishan was feeling tired/bored I think, she was flicking her hand with my leg and it kinda stings. But not that painful. Disturbing me throughout the talk. She says she always disturb people when she tired. I have no idea why. Good thing, I wasn't that bored with her poking me. Because I coud poke her back. Everyone came into the hall alert and came out sleepy.

After that, Candy had to stay back in the hall for a while regarding the monitor/monitress thing. The rest of us - me, cherelle, weishan went to look for Mr Lim about the painting details and all of us had lunch together later, including candy. God, the sec ones were running past us like mad lunatics liddat. So scary when one big group running towards you. But they seemed to have fun, and fun rocks. Phelia took part ALOT too, for the smudging part, which was HARD.

Chatted a while till four, and eric also stopped by to chat. Candy taught us a very fast way to fold clothes. I want to master it later, and my sis know! Found out just now. Went home, saw that my sis laptop was repaired. Played audition. Heh. I passed my license for level 12! Happy till want to die. I and my sis took it 5 times I think. Forgot. First time, I had 9000 left. My sis also same. 2nd time 5000. Then I went to train, and I passed. Go license, fail. !!!! But my sis played twice than pass already. Gahhhhhhhhhhh. Last 5 sec pass, finish move. Don't understand me nevermind.

Oh ya, and cherelle lend my deathnote vcd/dvd! Yay!!

Oh and by the way, got my scholarship, but weird. This time, going to my own school. For the past2 years it was always St. Joseph Convent, and all scholarship ceremonies etc all happen same date one. But mine different from all my friends. Anyone on 14th Jan and on my school tell me.

Ya, long post. Way long one.
Now the sec ones and my friends good lor.
Campfire.
Jealous here!