Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Haaaaaaaaaa.

Yesssss! Finally finished chionging all my homework. Heh.
Today was a busy day, and I was still taking my own sweet time completing all of my homework.

Anyway, Cherelle, me, and candy all siao siao today.
Cherelle brought A math when it was E math today;
Candy and I forgot to bring chemistry textbook.

And wa piang, today I "Dai Sai", as weishan quotes.
Once I exited from lift, I almost made my sis trip as I stepped on her shoelace.
Go toilet, got smoke smell. someone smoked not long before. EEYER!

Almost fell 4 times today.
1st time, when going to toilet.
2nd time, during recess trip on chair.
3rd time, trip on hanbin bag.
4th time, chemistry lab.

Siansation please.

Not much happened, and like OMFG, Mr Choh relief us for english today.
AGAIN. Dunno hoe many times already, see him also scared.
He like talk nonsense lor.

Anyway, just in time to rush for my 5 mins of yoga.
my mother took up yoga lessons recently, so I kpo kpo go and learn just now.
Damn funny, all my dogs kept interrupting me.
Sian, bo balance.

Oh ya, all 3 dogs groomed!
So chio can, all my dogs.
I buying them clothes for new year. (: