Monday, April 23, 2007

LAST POST & HIATUS!

&&& HIATUS; HERE I COME!

lmao, sorry la, I really gotta promise that this is my last post before really, truly, madly, deeply (lmao Savage Garden) that I OFFICIALLY GO ON HIATUS.

And I will NEVER break my promise this time! *Cross fingers*
Because I am unsure. But most probably I will.
So no blog posts from me till one month later? *Sobs*
That is so sad.
SO sadddddddddd.

Nothing much today, only that Mrs Gan was angry at our class for breaking test tubes each practical we has, and she said no more practical for us anymore. This is so not fair! Not our fault what, they also don't expect to break them. Just a bit careless here and there, seeing as we had to walk all around the lab to take chemicals and stuff and we are bound to colide onto people or something. GAH.

Something funny, lmao. I promised to resist myself from cutting my nails seeing that there is NAPFA tomorrow, and it will help me in my it and reach. But I couldn't resist those long long disgusting nails that I cut them today morning. lmao lmao.

Caught by Mrs Haffidz for staring into space today. I guess I was just a little fatigue, nothing much.

14 days more to exams and still, what am I doing? Blogging and loading songs and eating tom yam noodles and playing 5-star sudoku.

Yaaaa. Like that will make me pass.

AND YES! GOT AVRIL LAVIGNE'S ALBUM FROM SUNNY TODAY!
She rock so much that I keep forgetting how to spell her first name.
GAGA.

Yeh, nothing much. OFF TO HIATUS I GO!