Tuesday, April 24, 2007

GAH.

Must.. resist..urge..to..blog!

Gah, whatever, still here(:
I GUARANTEE THIS IS MY LAST POST OKAY?
Until I have more exciting stuff to blog about.

Heh, ended up having my NAPFA 5 stations today without any long nails.
Sheesh.
did three stations only!
Sit-up, standing broad jump and sit & reach.

Sian la, my standing broad jump 156cm only leh!
1 point. Go die.
DETERIORATED LAH.
SIANSATION.

But hehe, lols. Got 41 for sit and reach.
If you know me, you will know that I suck at this.
CANNOT REACH! My hands can't even touch my shoes when I bend down.
HAHA, Miracle! 41cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcm!

SIT-UP, most happy!
I FINALLY HIT 40. MWAHAHAHA!
40404040404040404040404040!
HEEHEE I AM SO HAPPY.

Still got time left, I played badminton with cherelle and volleyball when I was waiting for my turn for the NAPFA thing.

Okay gotta scram now.
Homework and study and homework and more study.
Heh.

OH YA;
HOW IS THE CHOIR SYF!?!? I WANT TO KNOW!