Wednesday, April 04, 2007


Mwahaha! Decided to upload this picture as i just received it from candy today. This was drawn in sec 2, around april, by our china friend, Sisi. Oh well (: Look like anot you tell me. I think yes can.
Nothing much today. School is getting boring nowadays.
Eat BAO BAO BAO BAO BAO in the morning.
BIG BAO somemore. Full like siaooo.
chem - experiment today. Siao one leh mrs gan. We were happily doing our experiments when she told us have to add water. Then we redo. -.-''
Maths. E math test. Sian. No time. Or else I could finish. Grrrr.
Happy thing: TODAY NO REMEDIAL YAHOOOOOOOOOO!
dismissed at 2pm man.So happy can!?
But got library, so go there, and also did our chinese 作文比赛 essay thingy.
Sai liao, I no 灵感 lor, haha.
After that, stayed back with candy to do phy work, and tedric joined us lo. Chiong finish my phy paper, and was in a hurry to go home cos my maid was waiting outside with my dogggs!
mwahaha.
Nothing much. and YAY! No school on fri!
PS: Someone recommend me songs? Preferably slow ones. But Im okay with anything. (: