Thursday, April 12, 2007

.......

Heavy rain is describing my mood now.
Gloomy. Sad. Weird.
Haha, dunno how to react.
Everything is like, so hard lor.
Dunno what to do la, lols.

Too harsh. Just too harsh?





Quit the siao emo-ness. -.-''Haaaaaaaa. Truth hurts man! But haha, truth is good. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Crapping my head off.

I guess I need to jiayou! =D




Gotten it from stickgal.blogspot.
The stickman/stickladies she draws are much better than mine!
Mine just looks like chopsticks.

Let me just update some stuff is school?
Highlight, to be exact.
Godddd I am lame.


Yesterday before SS lesson, Yixuan scared the hell out of me by creeping up and scaring me when me and my friends were on our way out of the toilet. I was freaked out because I heard her high pitched voice, not for the fact that she scared meee. When she entered the toilet, all of us waited outside, for her to come out, so we can SCARE HER! Siao one, me and weishan were giggling like nuts, down there um chio um chio. Cherelle and Candy was like, "Why so long?" Haaa, we were like waiting so impatiently lor. Cherelle had to go in and sorta "lure" her out so we could scare her. And we did la. I dunno if I did anot? Reaction too slow -.-''



anyway, laughed like hell when we entered the room. Like siao people like that.



today? nothing much. TOTAL OF 3 HOURS OF FREE PERIOD TODAY!

english, teacher had to go for the key personnel course thingy.

Mr Chong was out sick, so no a math for 2 hours.

NO REMEDIAL ALSO!

Yay, but got library. lmao.



Sian, as if collecting one dollar for every week for last year wasn't enough, I still had to collect it today. Luckily the class very cooperative, I thought I was gonna finish collecting tomorrow, but i finished today! Yay, I can finish the photocopying thing faster =D



collect it tomorrow can liao =D



After school went library and finished all my work, mwahahahah.

chem also very good; go com lab. (:(:(:
Sian. got scolded by mrs gan because me and my friends like playing with the computer chairs. sit and turn and turn and turn, form one looooooooong chain.
bo bian, no childhood la, lmao.

sian tomorrow got chinese full paper.
totally sian.
Must go and re-remember 公函 and 私函 format.
Grrrrrrr.
Still got geo test next weeeek!
Total siansation.
Testsssss! SO MANY.

Okay, nothing much.