Friday, April 13, 2007

Yo! Here to blog with truckloads (Maybe not that many) of photos!
Special Occasion?
FRIDAY THIRTEEN!
MWAHAHAHAHA it's a sway day?
I dunno -.-'

FREE PERIOD FOR MATH TODAY!.
AGAINNNNNNNN.
Chong on course.
So many teachers are on course!

And what did weishan and I do during math period?
Staple and organise English notes lor.



See? SO MANY! 37 booklets and we staple like siao.
But good efficiency leh.

English.
Mrs Haffidz wanted to check english file!
That's when I realised my dividers were the wrong types, and the target setting thing is at home.
LUCKILY I was saved by the bell =D

After that was chinese test.
We took paper two first.
Haha, still okay la, but the passage jialat.
SO HARD.

After recess took paper one.
Time passsseddddd so slow.
Two hours seemed like.. forever?
I was resting and writing, resting and writing.
So lazy already, and somemore stomach grumbling.

AFTER SCHOOOOOOOL!!!
I was too tired to go to compass, so I had to give it a missss.
Sorry guys!
Stayed in school with cherelle, chatting and eating lunch.
Haha, the curry veg was HOT!

Stone down there, chat a while again.
Short chat with mr lim too.
Saw eric, and he was painting the banner for saladin house!

Sooo, we kpo kpo a bit go prefect room lor.
Seee! See that banner!



Chio banner!

Saw that ernest, briget, and tempestt were watching the anime show on laptop,
Ouran high school host club.
Nice and very funny!
We took some bo liao pics.

Taking a picture of cherelle trying to take a picture of eric. lmao.

Trying to capture everyone into the picture, but i almost suceeded, as cherelle was NOT in the picture!


Lmao, I have to duck, so that cherelle can FINALLY BE SEEN!

Took some pictures with cherelle also! Long time never take! YAY!


Haaa, special 勾勾手 I invented. cherelle had to give in to my lameness, of course (:




Tomorrow sports day! WOO LALALALALA~
And maybe going for my sis's homecoming?
Or maybe going out with friends!
Lol, there is only one me leh.
REST ON SUNDAY!