Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Swensens woot!

Okay, quite some highlights for todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Haha, I got more mama jokes that joey and eric told me. I laughed till want cry can? Oh I did lah. Wait wait let me recap.

Your mama is so fat, she makes sumo wrestlers look anorexic.

Your mama is so fat, when I look from space, I thought Earth has a tumour.

Your mama is so fat, when she stood in front of me, I thought I was blind.

Your mama is so fat/ugly, the only thing that is attracted to her is gravity.

Okay lah, I don't think I can remember already. If you all know hor, can care to tell me or share with me? I don't have super memory you know? Haha. Then again, not funny meh? I thought it was damn hilarious lor. Vonne, Cherelle, Weishan and Yixuan all think not funny leh. I think it's damn hao xiao please.

Lmao, my chinese pian ti today. Almost go out of topic and I scraped a 28. sibei sian! I thought my paper 2 can at least help me overall get A1. but I calculated, if I want to get an A1, my ying yong wen must get 20.5. This is so dumb, because it is over 20. Cannot exceed what. Sian. I got back my chem paper 2 also. 28/50 again. dunno what is wrong with the world. I also did some calculations, and I don't remember what I must get to get A1. But i know it's confirm out of range. wakaooooooooo. Oh well. I realised that I didn't do a summary of all the tests leh. But my overall L1R5 not bad, I satisfied haha. Cannot get complacent okay? Must continue to pia and chiong!

English: Detoriated a little, and it was the oral result whiched pulled me up.
Chinese: haven't got back situational writing, but I hope no more b3 please!
Maths: Not as hard as the previoussssss tests. I expected harder. So quite suprising. But yay satisfied!
A math: MWAHAHA LAONIANG SCRAPPED A B3! 2 more marks to A2, but never mind, no more F9s and Cs!
Physics: Totally a holy miracle. I thought I would die in the hall cause the paper was damn hard. Scary when Cheong decides to kill people.
Chemistry: Totally became worse. Hope I can score better!
Combine Humans: Okay lo, but I think can do better.






Okay, enough! Went to eat Swensens with YX, candy, Vonne to celebrate YX birthday today again! Cherelle couldn't make it tho.






Dig in mwahaha! I love earthquakessssssssssssss! I mean not the real one lah. Ice-cream kind. I think almost all of it were chocolates!




Another shot. Sian, by the time I took photos, the dry ice smoke gone liao. Haha my spoon.




So yup, we were chatting, and listening.



Ya lah, got girls, confirm got camwhoring one. So, prepare yourselves..












Oi! You know BIG sacrifice for me to post all these photos up anot? You know why? Cos I looked damn spastic today. Okay la not today, but always when I am taking photos. so frustrating one leh. Bo bian born already got this face.


Chat and laughed like shit, laughing and talking, and comparing about our fatherssss and mothersss. turns out all parents are alike one lor. Same pattern one, but vone's one damn funny!





Boredd, decided to pour water to make smoke come out.




It did. Yay! but less effect only sibei sian.




Yvonne and Yixuan put pepper and ketchup to the saucer. Damn mad lah they all.


Okay enough. Haha. I think I was laughing like mad today, my friends were like, "you fever till siao is it? 烧过头 is it?" Lol I have no idea. Sian I realised my hair damn spastic. Like kanasai. Brought a passport holder for Bicky on the way back, I dunno why, just felt like it.



Currently eating thisss! HAHA I DECLARE IT AS MY MOST FAVOURITE TITBITS IN THE WORLD BECAUSE IT IS FANTABULOUS! Even though small packet costs $2.90 and eat liao teeth like decay cos all the seaweed over your teeth and all, I feel like it's worth it cos it rocks! I can eat a lifetime of this!
PS: TELL ME IF GOT ANYMORE MAMA JOKES.